Customer Terms and Conditions
• The Company reserves the right to revise any of the terms and conditions stated here and will come into effect 1 hour after posting.
• A quote on a journey will be valid until 24 hours after the issue thereof.
• No reservation is considered as accepted until confirmed by email and the passenger has been issued with a reference number.
• An additional surcharge of 50% on the prices listed on this site may be added on the following dates: 24, 25, 26, 31 December as well as 1 January.
• There may be an additional charge if the passenger has to make a stop on the way of the journey (minimum £5) or any other diversion on the way. The drivers are competent and have a good working knowledge of London and strive to take the shortest possible route on that specific day. If you may need to make another stop on the way the passenger will need to give 12 hrs prior notices. If on the way they passenger suddenly needs to make a stop or there is optional extras they would like to take that was not booked in advance then it is up to the discretion of the driver to see if it is possible to comply with the request, they might need to pay cash for it and sign with the driver.
• At the airport we include 30 minutes waiting time for free once the flight has landed, and thereafter the charge will be 25p per minute. At a pickup from within London (residential address) we allow 5 minutes waiting time from the time the passenger has made the booking for, and thereafter 25p per minute waiting time This mean our fares are based on a direct trip with passengers being ready to travel at the time and place as specified.
• We do monitor the flight for any delays and there will be no extra cost to the passenger if the flight has been delayed. If the passenger misses the flight coming into one of the UK airports, the passenger has to call us immediately and there will be no extra cost involved if the passenger calls at least 1 hour before the scheduled arrival of that flight with their reference number.
• A reservation may only be altered or cancelled with the permission of the company. It has to be done in writing (preferably email) or by phone.
• Cancellations informed more than 3 hours prior to time of the journey means that a £5 or 5% (whichever is greater) cancellation charge will be incurred.
• Cancellations informed between 3 and 1 hours prior to the journey will incur 25% of the booking price.
• Cancellations not informed up to 1 hours prior to time of booking may incur 100% of the booking price.
• All payments can be made in cash or credit card. In the case of credit card your card will be charged before or on the day of the journey. In the event of a cash booking you may pay the driver cash (GBP), but the card details will only serve to secure the booking, or may be charged for instances of a cancellation or ‘no show’.
• If we pick up from a UK address the driver will wait up and till 30 minutes after the time the booking was made for. If we are unable to make contact with the passenger (ringing the doorbell and calling the contact phone number) we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be responsible for the full cost. At the airport the driver will go in 30 minutes after international/intercontinental flights and 15 minutes after European flights (unless the passenger has specified otherwise) He will wait at the information desk in the arrivals terminal. The passenger has 40 minutes waiting time for free thereafter. If the driver fails to make contact the driver he will put a call out for the passenger. If the passenger fails to show 30 minutes thereafter we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be liable for the full price.
• If the passenger has been waiting at the information desk of the airport and fails to make contact with the driver, the passenger should call the company so as to arrange how to meet. Passenger should not just leave the airport without letting the company know as this will be regarded as a ‘no show’.
• Illustrations, photographs and descriptions on the website, brochures, pricelists or documents serves merely as a guide and will not be binding.
• The company reserves the right to make use of sub contractors to provide the service to the passengers. These sub contractors will be able to provide a high quality of service and will be licensed and comply with the regulations stipulated with the Public Carriage Office.
• The company is not responsible for services offered by other companies as listed on our 'links' page
• Prices of journeys also depend on the size of the vehicle. The driver will have the right to refuse any passenger who has excess luggage, which would result in the car being unsafe while in transit. The passenger has to make sure that the correct sized vehicle is booked according to the guidelines set out and to notify us of any excess luggage.
• The driver will kindly assist you to load your luggage if you prefer, but is not responsible for any damages to passengers luggage.
• The company provides the passenger the option of additionally booking a baby seat, which will be £6 extra to the prices quoted. The passenger must please state the age of the child since we offer seats for children up to the age of 3 yrs old.
• Please keep in mind that babies/ children are regarded as passengers and therefore to book the vehicle size accordingly.
Privacy and Security Policy
• We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly to process your booking and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.
• We will not send out marketing email to you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
• We will give you the chance to refuse marketing email from us or another trader in the future.
• The type of information we collect are: your name, address, phone number, email address and your credit/debit card details. We will not collect any other sensitive information without your explicit consent. The information we will collect about you will be secure.
• A payment made on this site is via a secure server.
• The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You may check the information we are holding by emailing us.
• If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or promptly correct it.
• If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
• If you have any questions regarding privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us.